Dah nak bersawang ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dah nak bersawang

Dah almost / close to a week dah tak update blog ni..I was too busy with hectic schedule - office la ni for the past few days.And finally, semua dah settle and we'll see is there any 'BIG' compensation for this year???

Tuesday

Start kerja dgn mood cuti lagi.Masuk je kerja dah start follow up dengan team members. Memang for this cycle, sampai weekend pun I dok remind my team via sms and email. I don't care..It's for the whole team.

Wednesday

Work as usual, life as usual.No!!!It's not!!I slept at almost 2 a.m ok..just to finish off the project's paper and prepare some stupid presentation slide.Duduk depan laptop from 6pm till 2 am.Stop couple of times utk rest rest sekejap je.

Thursday

Bangun tido mata memang macam ada gam je.Exhausted gila!!Kalau la cuti memang la best.Sampai office update bos dulu, hand in what ever he needs and started doing my job..my job is his job too la..And finale siap jugak at 145pm..terlepas lunch aku!!!Time lunch dok sibuk run through the presentation slide dengan bos..

Sekian saja update minggu gila saya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png