Boys Over Flower ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boys Over Flower

Hello peeps!!I'm watching 'Boys Over Flower' Korean series now and I never get bored..Tho', I've watched it twice.I just love the hero & heroin. They are so so cute and I can't just stop from singing the melody..Some synopsis for you..Among them, I heart Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo aka Domyoji Tsukasa & of cos the only flower Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di aka Makino Tsukushi

Synopsis
Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store located near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four richest and most spoiled boys known as the F4. After saving a boy from jumping off the roof of Shinhwa High School, she is admitted into the school on a swimming scholarship. Jan Di tries to avoid confrontation with the F4 at all cost because she knows what happens to those that stand against them. However, when Jan Di’s friend, Oh Min Ji, accidentally gets ice cream on the leader of the F4’s shoes, she’s forced to declare war on the leader of the F4, Goo Joon Pyo.

Guys, have you heard that Lee Min Ho is coming to Malaysia.My sis told me the other day that he had safely landed in Malaysia last month. He had a showcase in Bukit Bintang but not sure how true is that.Any body out there can help me on this??

I can't help myself from dropping my tears watching this drama especially , one of the finale scene, at the swimming pool, when Goo Joon Pyo lost his memory and he decided to get married to the so called 'kiasu' girl.Remember when Jan Di jumped into the pool and almost killed herself.It was so touching when Goo Joon Pyo tried to swim and save Jan Di..I was so touched .. and I can't stop from crying..Huk huk..

I Heart Boys Over Flower


3 comments:

woaini_87 said...

hey.. BOF is good.. but i still prefer meteor garden.. the Taiwanese version...
I'm watching it on TV now... =)

iriene said...

Yes, I am following this BOF series on 8TV 8:30pm Mon-Friday. Love it very much, the guys are so handsome & cute. The girls are adorable too :)
Happy New Year 2010 to you and do keep in touch :)

Anonymous said...

i'm ur silent reader..
also a fan of korean dramas..hehe
yes true..Lee Min Ho have came to m'sia last year october 25th..:) so many people there in sg. wang plaza during that time.

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png