Redmummy & Me (Part 1) ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Redmummy & Me (Part 1)

Redmummy & Me (Part 1)

I used to have lunch date with Redmummy couple of times..ever since I was still single yet not available..:) we used to have lunch kat 'Santinni', makan Chicken Curry dgn nasi putih..but now no longer available kat situ..I call her 'Kak Red'..

A mother of 2 lovely kids, abang & gegirl..first time met her in KLCC, mcm tak percaya lak mak anak 2 kecik mcm tu dgn badan yg ala ala slim (Kak Red, pls pls pls..jgn nak eksen ok)..and I was wearing checkered dress with black socks..She is a nice lady, full of stories (gossip of cos...I loike d most),very helpful, spontaneous (takde hipokrit2). Masa tu I kat SD, selagu gak jumpe kakak diva ni tapi bile nak kerja kat KLCC, jarang lak jumpa kakak diva ni..but we still in contact via YM, phone and etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png