Review : Mascara ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Review : Mascara

A.N.N.A S.U.I

Some of critical points that I always consider before purchasing any cosmetics items especially mascara.

a. Ensures fuller-looking lashes with lasting color
b. Long hours
c. Flake & smudge resistant
d. Gives attractive & dazzling eyelashes
e. Last but not least... glamorous looks

So far, the best mascara won by 'Anna Sui'..

Anna Sui has three version of mascara - Long, Volume & Full. According to the SA (first purchase was in Subang Parade), long is for lengthen, volume is for more lashes and full is combination of both. But if you want more dramatic eye lashes, you have to use both long & volume mascara. But when I saw her eyes is like super long and crampy, I decided to buy full instead. It’s because my eye leashes can be considered as short and even sumtimes its very hard to see without mascara..Blame the gens..


Lepas pakai, I rasa the mascara darker my lashes. Not much of volume and lengthen, unless you keep on putting until your lashes cramp with each other. But for my case, once dah more than enough. Mcm dah cukup pekat n likat..But, if you want ur lashes hitam , lebat n likat, baik pakai fake eye leashes je..Then become very volume and lengthen. I guess the trick is to apply a lot of mascara (at least for Anna Sui mascara). It non-waterproof, but water resistant and smudge proof (according to SA). And the best things is the smell of it..mcm bau bunga rose..sedap sangat..

Recently, I tried Lancome Hypnose Waterproof and I found I still prefer Anna Sui..Two thumbs up for Anna Sui Mascara!!!






I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!I HAVE NOT BETRAYED ANNA SUI MASCARA SO FAR..(hehehe..ada sekali, tapi tak lama, dalam seminggu je..when i chose to buy Lancome)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png