Nur Kasih ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nur Kasih

'Adam' & 'Aminah'..These 2 names has been very the very hot topic in my office..kakak kakak n even my small bos pun keep on talking about this story. At first myself pun 'terjebak' ,pastu i missed few episodes sbb show time friday nite, and normally friday nite, its either my 'date' time with hubby or balik kg..so mmg la tendency to miss 'Nur Kasih' tu terang terang..So, layan je lah kat net..so far i kind of like it la tho ada certain part kalau boleh i would love to twist the story..hehehe..

End of 'Nur Kasih', let me story mory about me..:)

Kind of boring la stay kat rumah sorang2 without hubby at homey.selalu die ada leh la gurau senda ..ni die takde, mula la surfing internet la, tgk CD..semua la..miss him so much..>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png