Diet Plan with Jus Mate 5??? ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Diet Plan with Jus Mate 5???

Bertemu sekli lagi di siaran petang yg hujan ini..

Have u guys tried on this slimming product named 'JusMate5'??Mcm mana ek?I wanted to try tapi tak sure the effectiveness and is there any hidden effect tak?Heard a lot of good and pleasant feedbacks about this product tapi ada gak yg kata tak elok..

I gained almost 12 kg..I used to weight 47-50kg, but now,for god sake...i'm 60kg!!!!!I can’t fit in many clothes, jeans lagi la..

Hope u guys out there will be able to furnish me with some helpful info on this product..I'm really desperado to reduce some weight..

My sis tried this product once and mmg terbukti, she managed to shrink by 7 kgs..tapi lepas tu tak control makan, naik la balik..Betul ke bleh turun sampai our desired figure??I really need your help readers out there!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png