Updates ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Updates

Holla my dearie readers!

I feel like a bit girly girly this evening..With no specific reason, for sure..Btw, I just want to update some of my achievements as a wife..Kan I baru kahwin (Tho it has been almost 7 mths, kira baru la kan)

a. Prepared and served hubby n BIL pancake with syrup..yummy!!
b. Cooked bihun PAMA with some sausages, broccoli and chicken nuggets

Itu je to-date achievements nya.Hubby ad BIL is enjoying the final football match live on TV, Msia vs. Laos and I'm busy updating my blog on my bed.

Plan(s) for tomorrow :
a. Watch movie (What movie ? TBD later)
b. Eat
c. Sleep
d. Some house cores (minor2)

XOXO




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png