Advertorial Job for Male Bloggers!! ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Advertorial Job for Male Bloggers!!

Offer to all male bloggers, regardless how many hits/visitors you get in a day..1 also can join, there is an advertorial job for male bloggers.Only for male bloggers ok!!

Please spread this news into your blog yeah..to ladies out there, don't be sad as I'm still waiting patiently for mine..probably one day or near future..so, spread this news in your blog..Silap silap ada job pulak for us later!!

I m just helping a friends n also my blog readers.

Don't ask me anything pls, do contact Jac for the details at her email Doinkyjac@gmail.com .

Thanks.

4 comments:

isaac said...

Probably you should specify that this is only for Malaysian Male Bloggers? Haha

lady.in.lavender said...

oopppss..sorry..my bad for missing aka ignoring that part!!:)

Cikgu Dahlia said...

kena war2kan ke ni?? dapat apa2 ke kalo tlg war2kan?? hahaha..berlakon jd lelaki ok x??

Unknown said...

nak2...

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png