2nd attempt ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

2nd attempt

I've succeeded in my 2nd attempt to be in TTFC (gym)Clap clap clap!!Big applause to me!5 stars for me!!Mr Hubby had promised me something if I continue doing this..Your sms to me this afternoon, I'll make sure to save it!!


Wee!!!Bimbo!!

Eventhough today is Monday and well known as 'Black Monday', ramai pulak datang gym.Hmmmm????Wonder why, probably, during weekend, most of them ate a lot, so Monday is a good time to reduce some kilos..at least 1kg..Gym is quite pack with ppl.Most of them are ppl who are working in Twin Towers.

I think I'm lucky enough as I don't have to pay for gym admission/fees..part of my company staff benefit.Clap clap!!So, better utilize it right??

I think pic above 80% like me on my first day to gym..10 minutes on 'God knows the name of the machine' was like a year to finish.I was like 'Bila la nak reach 10 minutes' but now, it's getting better.Hope tomorrow will be better than today..

Last pic for some laughter..Laughter is one of good face exercise!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png