Meeting at Putrajaya ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meeting at Putrajaya

Last Tuesday, I attended 1 meeting at Putrajaya Holding, Putrajaya. This is my first time visiting Putrajaya during weekdays.Big different as compared to weekend as you can see many ppl. there (most of them gov. staffs perhaps) and many cars too!!!During weekend, hardly to see them..

Managed to capture few pics from PJH office. Nice view I should say as this office is located just next to Putrajaya Lake. From the office, you will be able to see the 'Istana Selangor' which is in greyish color. At first, I taught it was just a normal building as the design looks more to English colonial building or should I just say..eerrrmmm..like haunted mansion???I don't expect that design for a castle..

I had a chance to look at new projects planned for Putrajaya township and one of new project that will be launched soon is the Putrajaya Lakeview Residential project. They will have 7 blocks (if I'm not mistaken) of high end condominium and will be located next to the lake.View of cos' tip top!!Top of the world la!!!Managed to capture few pics of the condo's design. Based on SA, project will be launched somewhere in end year 2010 but price......

Design macam kat Dubai kan???Don't you think so??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png