Chinese New Year (CNY)?? ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Chinese New Year (CNY)??



Went to JJ on our way back home to get hubby's stuffs.On our way down to level 1, saw JJ has started selling the deco for Chinese New Year.Pelik..BUkan macan awal sangat ke?? It's only January..Btw, when is CNY?Bukan in February ke??


But I don't see any customers..Probably too early and they still waiting for the right time..Lagi lama, lagi mcm2 design yg cun ada. Last time, when I was still a kid, I've never missed from buying the 'tanglung' , please correct me if i'm wrong.And ignore the bad spelling..

I'll make sure every year I have 1 so that I can play with my neighbors.I used to have Chinese neighbor for more than 10 years.They were so nice especially during CNY, they gave us a lot of oranges, red ang pow!!!Normally during CNY, both me n my sis buat duit la.We received many red ang pow from neighbor & my parents fren. Tengok we've practiced 1 Malaysia lagi awal la..

I can still remember my neighbor's name..

Poh Lian - mother
Uncle - father (the only name that I can't remember)
Ah Peng - 1st (Daughter)
Ah Jin - 2nd (Son)
Ah Yin - 3rd (Daughter)

They didn't have any dogs so the only voice that I heard from their house is the mother's voice!!But they were so nice to us even when they moved to different house, we still visited them vise versa. Recently, I think I saw Ah Yin in LRT, but I don't have the guards to say hello to her..Takut salah orang.If she is Ah Yin, my god, she has grown up!!She is almost 5-7 years younger than me..To Ah Yin, if you read this, contact me!!

Mana tahu I can get red ang pow lagi!!


2 comments:

jfook said...

Happy CNY!!

Anonymous said...

err...klu dah kahwin tak layak cuma memberi kepada sibujang truna dara aje

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png