Some of my eye's favorites ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some of my eye's favorites

I was surfing the net and came across few designs that caught my attention!Ready..
.
.
.
.
.
Casual outing







All tops above can just be paired with shrug,cardigan,jackets or just a plain long sleeve as inner (To suit ladies in hijab style)..
.
.
.
Smart casual or can also be office wear.Just pair em' with black pants or black palazo is fabulous!!





.
.
'Waterfall' cardigan that can be either casual/smart casual too


A black cardigan like picture above is a must have in all ladies closet..

I love this 'Lace Sleeve Shrug'
.
.
Jacket/Blazer that can be smart casual or office wear
'Cream spot jacket'
I like this at most!!It's one of new arrival piece from 'Miss Selfridge'.Let's check out whether they have it in store now. I can anticipate my look wearing it to office or any smart casual outing with Mr Hubby

'Shrunken jersey blazer' - Top Shop
This is another mouth watering too..

'Black textured jacket'
Black & simple jacket..It looks like smart casual too
'Black cropped boucle jacket'
I loike this as well

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam,

nak tanya casual outing tu brand apa? tertarik jugala..thanks..

i'm ur silent reader :)

lady.in.lavender said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lady.in.lavender said...

hi anonymous..it's not a brand..just a term..semua tu from miss selfridge, topshop and warehouse..cantik kan..??

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png