I dont' want that doctor!!! ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I dont' want that doctor!!!

This morning, I went to TTMC (Twin Tower Medical Centre) to see any doctors who can stop this nausea from me immediately.So, I was greeted by the nurses and I had sort of a controversial conversation with them :

Nurse 1 : Good morning..
Me : Morning

And I handed her my ING card

Nurse 1 : Have you been here before ?
Me : Yes

Nurse 1 :Any specific doctor you would like to see?

***Here comes the important part of the short conversation***

Me :(Smile) Anyone but not Dr A****a
(I assumed she got the message right)

Nurse 1 : Ooooo..Dr Azlina..(She smiled back at me) But same time, there was another nurse standing beside the Nurse 1 and she was smiling back at me (Macam dia faham apa I nak)

Me : Hmmm...
Nurse 1 :OK, so you want to see Dr Azlina..

Me :No, not Dr Azlina!!
Nurse 1 : OK, Dr Azlina kan??

Me : No..I said I can see any doctors, but not Dr Azlina. You can pass my case to any doctors except for Dr Azlina! (This time, I make sure she got my point clearly)

Finally, both of the nurses understood my concern and we both laughed. I think I wasn't the first patient complaining about that doctor.

Let me tell why..I met that doctor once. Once I got into her consultation room, she asked me
"Ha!Apa masalah lak ni" (With a very rude tone).

I told her my condition (Had fever that time) and she didn't check my body temperature and etc. She just said "OK".

That point of time, I was like "WTF"~!I came to see you and your salary comes from our money, and yet, you teated us like s**t!!

2 comments:

Rina Rossoneri said...

doktor tu datang bulan la tu...datang bulan dia tiap2 hari kot, tu yang jadi macam tuh hohooo..selalunya nurse yang perangai mcm tuh..

lady.in.lavender said...

hahaha..mungkin betul!!pening la hari hari PMS

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png