Welcome Faris to the world! ~ L.A.D.Y.I.N.L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome Faris to the world!

My cousin had just become a father to cute baby boy - Syed Muhammad Faris Al Farhan..Nasib baik baby boy, kalau baby girl, the name would be something else but for sure ada 'Arora'..Don't ask me how they get that 'Arora' name..The whole family pun tak tau..

Supposedly, me and hubby planned to visit cousin's new born son but last minute we had to cancel it sebab both baby and mother dah keluar hospital. So w have to wait till next week, sebab my cousin will send them off to Perak.

So, this week, I'll make sure to look for something for Faris..tak sure apa nak bagi.Faris is the 1st cicit in the family and 1st cucu saudara to my parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85777/lianahh/fbfc7660ff75dc795670bfe6f2934431.png